Search This Blog

Saturday, March 20, 2010

NAIL POLISH OF THE WEEK





(March 19, 2010)
This is a gorgeous girly color. In real life, they are a bit darker and more of a purple tone. It definitely reminds me of an orchid. I also have this color on my toes and I must say it really LOVELY! I put three coats to get a really rich color but for some people, I know two is enough.

I started with the Orly Bonder (of course) making my nail polish go on so much more smoother and I ended with the Seche Vite Top Coat. I am still so amazed by this top coat...seriously IT IS THE BEST! It dries fast and is SUPER DUPER SHINY! (I really wish I could capture the beauty of it on camera)

Remember, you can purchase the products on this blog! Just comment which color you want. I only accept Pay Pal because I believe it is the safest way to pay.

I will be doing more weekly swatches so stay tune for those :)

By the way, all the items I offer are new! I always buy an extra bottle or two so I can sell them for a lower price but I guarantee they are never used! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment