Search This Blog

Monday, April 5, 2010

FOR LORRAINE :)

MY EVERY DAY MAKE UP LOOK

1. After washing my face and putting on a moisturizer, I put Almay Brightening Concealer all over my upper lidAlmay Bright Eyes Duo - Eye Base + Concealer, Light/Medium 125 - .22 fl oz
2. After that, I dab on Urban Decay Primer Potion on my upper lid.
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
3. I then put on my eyeshadow. For everyday, I usually go for Satin Taupe or Sable by MAC. If I wake up earlier, I reach for my Nars cream shadow in Savage (GORGEOUS BRONZE!) and then I dust the MAC golden bronze loose powder on top of it {<--I started using it as an eyeshadow because it breaks out my skin :( }
MAC Iridescent Powder/LooseNARS Single Eyeshadow
4. I then curl my eyelashes with Shu Uemura ( I don't know how to spell it, oh well hehe). I leave it alone for about thirty second (I usually dust off my eyeshadow fall outs at this time) Then I coat it with Loreal Extra Volume Hydra Collagen Pumpin Mascara (HAHA, I know its such a looong name but it works wonders for my tiny lashes) NOT THE WATERPROOF KIND!
L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen Hydra Collagen Plumping Mascara, ...
5. By now, I'll line my eyes. I recently started using the Toki Doki Perfetto Eyeliner and I LOVE IT!
tokidoki Perfetto Eyeliner
6. After all that drama with the eyes, I slap on my face foundation which is the Neutrogena Skin Clearing Foundation. (It is watery but its the only foundation that does not break me out) SIDE NOTE: I do want to try Sheer Glow because of you but I don't know...
Neutrogena SkinClearing Oil-Free Makeup 1 fl oz (30 ml)
7. Now I'll line my water line with Urban Decay 24/7 in zero.
Urban Decay.com 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Mildew - Eyes
8. Then I will put the same Almay Brightening Concealer underneath my eyes and proceed to set my foundation with MAC's studio fix in C4
MAC 'Studio Fix' Powder Plus Foundation

9. I always do sculpting because I feel like I have chipmunk cheeks. So I used the MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Deep and I use that to contour the sides of my cheeks.
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural
10. I don't put any blush or lipstick. I know it is a lot of steps but I seriously do this on a daily basis that it's become a fixated routine. I don't feel right if I don't do it.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING IT AS MUCH AS I ENJOYED WRITING IT! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment