Search This Blog

Saturday, April 24, 2010

SWATCHES!

OPI (Gargantuan Green Grape)
While I love the idea of this color, the consistency is the worst I've ever tried. It is way too streaky. In the end, even though I love the color I just don't have enough patience to keep re-applying them. BOO!
OPI (Melon of Troy)
I tried really hard to like this color but I find that I got bored with it real fast. (within the first hour of application hehe) Maybe, I'll try it on my toenails and see if I like them there better.
OPI (You Don't Know Jaqcues)
So, I have to be honest. When I first saw this color, I didn't care much for it. Dark gray-ish brown? NO THANKS. I thought that this color would not be flattering to anyone. BUT I have had a change of heart and I am sooo happy that I purchased it. It has become one of my favorites and the consistency is nice as well..
MY NEW FAVORITE NUDE!!!
IT's So Lovely!
OPI (Tickle My Francey)
FOR THE LONGEST TIME, I have struggled to find the perfect nude shade for my skin. But, I came across this color on my last polish shopping spree :) (ACCIDENTALLY) I was actually contemplating whether or not to get a second bottle of You Don't Know Jacques when I saw this right next to it and I thought...hmm, interesting. So, I purchased it and I didn't immediately pay attention to it because I wanted to try Essie's Neo Whimsical first but while waiting for that one to dry, I ended up smudging one of my nails so I ended up taking that color off and putting this one on and I immediately fell in love. I really don't want to take this off.
Maybe I am just going through the pale shades phase, who knows? BUT I AM LOVING THIS RIGHT NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment