Search This Blog

Sunday, May 2, 2010

OPI SHREK COLLECTION



I apologize ahead of time for the messy paint job. I was so excited that I painted in a hurry hehe :D
From left to right: Funky Dunkey, Ogre the Blue, What's With The Cattitude, Fiercely Fiona

SWATCHES!!!
Fiercely Fiona, What's with the Cattitude, Ogre the Blue and Funky Dunkey

So to be honest, I wasn't super excited with the blue one (Ogre the Blue) but when I tried it on, I immediately fell in love. It's a blue that I have never ever tried before and it compliments my skin tone so much. I can't wait to put on Fiercely Fiona for summer outing at the beach. I think it would be super cute


BUT FOR NOW, I have the lovely FUNKY DUNKEY on my fingernails and toes :) Again, I wasn't sure about the color when I first saw it at the store but once I tried it on, I immediately fell in love again (LOL) But, that is what I love so much about OPI anyway, you look at the bottles and think "ok this color is not going to work" but you purchase it anyway and once its on your nails, its like magic haha. OK I am talking too much

The consistency of the Funky Dunkey was very nice. It's quite opaque within two coats and it's very shiny without a top coat as well. The best part? I get compliments on them hehe.

*Base Coat: Orly Bonder*
*Three coats of OPI Funky Dunkey*
*TOP COAT: Seche Vite

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I'm dying to try Ogre the Blue! Looks so cute.

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valerie,
    THANK YOU! Ogre the Blue is definitely my favorite color out of the collection. I can't wait to try it :)

    ReplyDelete